Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The War Against Tibi

...is over. I lost.

Very bad things are happening in my head right now. I'm between jobs, and clinical depression is hitting hard. It's been seven years since I made a move, and I forgot how I take to my bed for days in between careers, etc.

More on that later. There's another freaking Rocky movie coming out? Has Hollywood totally thrown in the towel, or what? Seems like every other movie coming out is a remake of something done thirty or forty years ago.

Except for the Passion of the Christ. That was one of the best comic remakes of a two millenium old story I've seen in a long, long time.

4 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

You know, I wish they'd just STOP it with the re-makes. It's incredibly wearing.

Zelda said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I've been meaning to give yall a phone call.

Oh and I finally got why you called yourself Victor. duh.

Zelda said...

Are you off fornicating with Jim Beam again? Come out and play.

Anonymous said...

The story of Jesus is the greatest Zombie story ever told!